- If possible, please scan any available vet records and send via e-mail OR contact the vet and have them fax records to MN Midwest Pug Rescue at 866-406-6082. If you do not have them at this time, please have them ready at the time of surrender.
- All pugs that come into MN Midwest Pug Rescue are vet checked, spayed or neutered, vaccinated, and treated for any medical conditions before the adoption process begins. A $50 donation is suggested to cover the medical costs. If you cannot do it at this time, please consider making a donation some time in the future.
- If you are able to pay the surrender fee, you can pay online by going to our website (www.mnmidwestpugrescue.com) and go to "Donations" tab, then "one time donation", in the comment field please put "surrender fee".
- If you would prefer to pay by check please send to MN Midwest Pug Rescue, P.O. Box 809, Hinckley, MN 55037 (on memo line of check please write "surrender fee").
- You will be contacted by a volunteer within 72 hours of submitting this form.
- We will work quickly to take your pug into foster care but your flexibility is greatly appreciated. Please remember we use volunteer foster homes and how quickly placement into rescue is based on availability of an open foster home at the time of your request.
By agreeing to surrender the pug, you signify that you understand the following:
It may take up to 72 hours for a volunteer to contact you. MPR-MN is staffed exclusively by volunteers. Every effort is made to transition pugs into foster care as quickly as possible but we ask your patience and flexibility as we work to make suitable arrangements for your pug. In order to minimize the impact of the transition on the pug, we ask you to surrender all the pugs belongings (beddings, toys, crate, leash, food, medicines, etc). Vet records are also essential in ensuring that the pug receives proper medical care. Please make arrangements to obtain a copy of these records from your vet. Please be aware that upon surrendering the pug, you must complete and sign a surrender form granting MPR-MN legal ownership of the pug.